Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving Weekend and Technical Difficulties

My plan for the weekend was to finish my Verdun Forts video. This did not go as planned because my laptop could not handle the video editing. It was too slow and very frustrating so I gave up trying to edit on my laptop. I had hoped to have my Verdun video finished by now but instead I will finish it this week. I will also be working on a reflection video after I film interviews today.

Verdun Video Research:
For my Verdun video my primary source has been Christina Holsetin's books, and this site, which uses a lot of Christina Holstein's information in a more consolidated form.

There is less video from Verdun because it seems that the French even back then were less interested in documenting these sorts of events than the British were. Also the language barrier has made it harder for me to find footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment