Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Goals for the rest of the semester

Even though December feels far away I know the end of the semester is creeping up very fast. Here is a list of the things I would like to accomplish in the coming weeks. These are my new deadlines that I would like to adhere to because I feel like I have been lost in research land for a while.

  1. Week of Nov 11- I want to finish and publish my video about the Hawthorn Mine and the first day on the Somme to my tour builder map.
  2. Week of  Nov 18- I want to finish my second video and publish it to my tour builder. This video will be about the stollens.
  3. Week of Nov 25- I want to finish my third video and publish it. This video will be about Verdun. Depending on how productive I am this video may get published the Monday after Thanksgiving but no later.
  4. Week of Dec 9: Tie up loose ends with the other videos, and publish a video of the class reminiscing about the trip. This means that on the ninth or earlier I will need to do mini interviews with the class.
I have all of my research ducks in a row so putting together one video a week should be doable. Last semester I put together a news package a week for fourteen weeks straight. Admittedly these videos are longer, but now that I have all of the research down the mechanics of putting them together is the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment