Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Week 2 Progress Report

I started working with Google Tour Builder. I like this program more than I like Story Maps. For me it is more user friendly and intuitive. If I had greater GIS knowledge I would maybe like Story Maps better, but for my purposes I think I will be using Tour Builder. Here is the tour I made. I have not gone back to edit my story map because I don't think that I am going to use that program.

This week I cataloged and labeled my files on my hard drive and began to transcribe dialogue from the video. The dialogue transcription has been slow going. Some of the information that Remi (y?) and Christina Holstein said is providing good jumping off points for further research.

In addition to transcribing I have been researching some scholarly articles from the libraries online databases. For the next week I would like to work more in Tour Builder to make the program look prettier and more like some of the examples, I would also like to finish my transcription and start writing some pieces of my first script.

No comments:

Post a Comment